Looking for the perfect holiday gift, but you want to keep it inexpensive AND eco-friendly? No problem. We have a bunch of ideas for you, that will meet your green (in both ways) needs.
1. Everyone needs a re-usable water bottle, and the ones from Klean Kanteen fit the price, and the sustainable factor. The Klean Kanteen 40 oz. water bottle is rugged, reliable, and comes in different colors. Made of high-quality food grade 304 L.N. stainless steel, the Klean Kanteen is durable, lightweight, reusable and 100% recyclable.
2. The Bluelounge Design Cool Feet is a super cool product that keeps your laptop from overheating. And for a mere 10 bucks, it will keep your wallet nice and cool too.
3. Plastic bags should be criminalized. So should hatred and discrimination. Why not combine that statement, and buy a couple of these Recycled Cotton “God Hates Bags” totes to cart home your organic veggies in? The company that makes this bag also has lots of cool gay t-shirts and accessories for LGBT people and their allies.
4. Ecosystem 100% Recycled Journals are made of 100% post-consumer recycled paper, and include special touches like a back pocket, perforated pages, organic cotton bookmark, and an elastic closure.
5. Folding Recycling Bags – Maybe not the most fun holiday gift, but certainly the most pro-green! These industrial-strength, waterproof plastic-coated bags use color and graphic labels to keep recyclables separate without the bulk of bins. Velcro tabs keep bags in a row and the handles make these lightweight bags easy to carry.